Saturday, November 22, 2008

outside the snow is falling and toby's calling, "yoo hoo."




ITS SNOWING!!!  it started last night and has been snowing constantly for the past 16 hours.  since i decided to move to bavaria this past summer, everyone has told me that it snows for like 6 months starting in october.  much to my dismay, it never snowed until now.  i was beginning to think that i bought my winterware in vain.  i woke up this morning and opened my curtains as i do every morning only to see snowcovered yards, roofs, trees, cars, and tractors (thats right, tractors).  i immediately bundled up with all my snow clothes and ran outside. after i started building stuff in the snow, i looked up and saw my neighbor toby, who is three, also outside to play in the snow.  so, my excitement for the snow was equivalent to that of a 3 year old.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-AxrJJNdMY

i'm going to italy on monday to see my friend cheyenne!  i'm so so so so excited.  i've been to italy before but never to this part.  she lives right outside venice and does YL at aviano airforce base.  although i do love the snow, i'm already tired of being cold!  so italy should be  nice change of pace.  


No comments: