Friday, November 14, 2008

lupburg





i've moved!!  i now live in lupburg with the cutest empty nester couple ever.  here's my room and house!

today, carl hanz came by who i found out later is the landlord.  i opened the door assuming it was beth or mark (the couple i live with) only to find a strange man.  i automatically assumed he was an attacker (obviously) so i quickly grabbed a key thinking that maybe i could fight off this 6'3'' huge man with  small piece of metal.  anyway, he explained in his broken english that he was the landlord and was here to fix some lamp.  so i went and locked myself in my room just in case he was indeed a bad guy. after he was done fixing the lamp, i hear a, "lady, LADY."  being the only one home, i figured that "lady" was me.   he told me his name.  i repeted, "collin" "colenz" and several other variations of his name.  he probably thinks i'm a freak.  but i love my new home!

No comments: